.357 SIG Ammo
1225 Feet Per Second
450 Foot Pounds
|Bullet Brand And Model||
|Country of Origin||
United States of America
Features of Hornady Custom .357 SIG 147 Grain eXtreme Terminal Performance Centerfire Pistol Ammunition:
- Hornady Bullets: Depending on the caliber, Hornady Custom handgun ammunition is loaded with Hornady XTP, FMJ-RN, XTP Mag, FTX or FP (flat point)-XTP bullets.
- Select Cases: Hornady produces most of the brass for Hornady Custom pistol ammo. All other brass is selected to ensure it meets our unusually high standards for reliable feeding, corrosion resistance, proper hardness and the ability to withstand maximum chamber pressures.
- Matched Powders And Primers: Powders in each cartridge are loaded to ensure optimal pressure, velocity and consistency from lot to lot. Each primer is matched to individual loads, and specifically selected for their ability to quickly, completely, and reliably ignite the powder charge.
Features of Sig Sauer Elite Performance Ammunition , 357 Sig, 125 Grains, Full Metal Jacket, Per 50 E357B1-50:
- Manufactured to SIG SAUER exacting standards
- Durable copper jacketed bullets stay with the lead at impact
- Solid brass cartridges
- Dependable primers combined with clean-burning powders ensure reduced barrel fouling and more reliable functioning
Features of Speer Lawman Handgun CleanFire Training .357 SIG 125gr. TMJ Pistol Ammunition - 500 Rounds:
- Patented Clean-Fire primer contains no lead, barium, or antimony
- Speer TMJ bullet
- Results in cleaner range air and firearms
Features of Winchester WINCHESTER .357 SIG 125 grain Jacketed Hollow Point Centerfire Pistol Ammunition:
- Consistent AccuracyTrusted for personal defense
- High Energy DepositWhen personal safety is at stake
- Jacketed Hollow PointFor maximum stopping power