Remington Kleanbore Centerfire Primers(3000rds)
Remington® Kleanbore® Centerfire Primers feature a group of subcomponents assembled to exceptionally precise tolerances. Primer cup dimensions are controlled to four decimal places. The priming mix is specially formulated for consistent ignition with a wide variety of powder types and is tested for reliable ignition over a temperature range of -20°F to +150°F. Individual primer pellet weight is controlled to .01 grams. A unique tripod anvil design creates a larger sweet spot with maximum sensitivity – even with off-center firing pin strikes. And lastly, each lot of Remington Kleanbore Centerfire Primers are 100% visually inspected and subjected to critical ballistic tests.
- Consistent ignition with a wide range of powder types
- Reliable ignition from -20°F to +150°F
- Unique tripod anvil provides maximum sensitivity
- Pellet weight precisely controlled
- Metallic dimensions controlled to .0005
There are no reviews yet.